Tuesday, April 24, 2007

books

i really like to read books that are theologically based, and really make me think, and i finished reading Postmodern by Tony Jones for a 2nd time about a 4 weeks ago. I think that reading a book is sometimes like watching a good movie for me, i could read through it a lot of times and stil get something new out of it. In Postmodern it really just open your eyes to something that seems so right, and very true to what i believe. SOME things are stil a little out there and im still trying to find the answer, or look at other people for other answrers. But if you really want to get a little intro on the whole postmodern thing its a really great book, and tony jones is super tight cuase he wirtes you back in emails. It was a great book for sure, ill make sure i use it for a resource later in my life, if my brother gives it back.

1 comment:

tony said...

Glad you liked it, Aaron!